Thursday, November 5, 2009

Robert Murray, More Commonly Known as "Bobby"

It's Thursday, so I suppose an update is due. Tonight, I believe, will be one of the best nights of my life. There are very few things that make me so happy as having a good time with close friends and family. AnnaMarie, Gracia, and their two brothers are coming to town for a visit and I, along with Anna and her younger sister, Pip, and the four of them, are going roller-skating! Anna Marie and Gracia are the sweetest cousins I could ask for, and Anna is my best friend in the world, and only a trip to Narnia could possibly beat that. Edit: A trip to Narnia /with/ them would beat everything! The Skate Fellowship is one of my favorite events. A local Christian Radio station plays Contemporary Christian music to skate by and the ice cream is AMAZING. We've only ever gone as a whole group once before, and that was a blast! This time around, it'll be even better.

My school play this year is "A Christmas Carol" (by Charles Dickens, obviously). I have three male roles (argh... gender bending!). I am a London Policeman (Robert Murray, more commonly known as "Bobby"), Businessman (Edmund Turner), and the beaux of one of Mr. Fezziwig's three daughters (Mark Huntington). I loved being able to choose my name, but I wish I could've secured a larger role.
Time is running low, but I have room to finish with One Line.
"When hope is out of reach, take a friend's hand. They will help you find it."

2 comments:

  1. Technically, we HAVE been to Narnia with Gracia and Anna Marie, and even more technically, we have also been with Anna Marie and the boys. And 'Evil' (;. Just saying... :D

    ReplyDelete